Sunday, October 12, 2014

Day 9 - Warrior 1

Posing in Warrior 1, preparing for a 90 minute hot power yoga class. Look how excited I am...


Honestly, I usually try to avoid these because 90 minutes in a 100 degree room is an extremely long time. But I knew I needed to go today because I hadn't been to a hot class in a few days and I really did miss it. So I sucked it up and made it to the class! 

Surprisingly the class felt amazing and not like 90 minutes at all. Sometimes it just takes that little extra push and it's true that getting there is half the battle. I really enjoyed the length of the class on a Sunday evening too. I feel prepared and ready to take on the very busy week that lies ahead. Feeling like a true warrior ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment