Yoga + Selfie = Yelfie… right?
Is it normal to ask strangers to take pictures of you doing yoga? How does everyone else get them? Maybe some research is in order...
Here is my tree pose. For some reason, today I was pretty unbalanced in my practice. It could have been numerous things. For example, maybe I was tired from the step class I took right before or maybe it was because I just did not like the flow of the class. And as I write that, I'm realizing that I don't think I practiced yoga very well today since I was not able to make the class my own and enjoy the poses regardless.
That is why I chose this challenge though. I think it will be really good for me to learn to be mindful in my poses, truly let go of the stress of the day and just be in the moment.

No comments:
Post a Comment