Monday, November 17, 2014

The moment you've all been waiting for...

What is my next challenge? I really want to keep it health and wellness related so I think I have a plan. This challenge is going to go until the new year. Here it is.

1. Try one new recipe every week

2. Try one new restaurant every week (really going to start exploring my city!)

3. I've been talking about this one already but in addition to my yoga practice, I am going to  incorporate 2 strength training workouts weekly and I'll share a "move of the week" to hold me accountable

4. No cow dairy

5. 8,000 steps on my fitbit everyday

I had to add a couple more goals for myself. I knew that I would have to write it down for myself or I wouldn't feel as accountable for it. Funny how that works… better charge my fitbit tonight!

So get ready for a plenty more posts from me from now into the new year!



No comments:

Post a Comment