Sunday, November 9, 2014

#Iliketoplan


Any body else do this?


I have the rest of November and part of December planned out in terms of my workouts. Some people may think its a little overboard but it helps me take the unmotivated feelings out of the picture. I know what I'm doing each day. This is not a concrete plan by any means! If I feel like doing yoga on a day that I have strength training scheduled, I'm open to swapping some days! As long as I am getting out and moving around. I'm really excited to see how my body will be changing by adding strength training to my routine. I have heard that it gives more permanent results whereas before I was just doing cardio. I've never been very good at motivating myself for that but what better time than now to start? 

I have to say the two things I have missed the most on my cleanse are chocolate and coffee. I really thought one of those was going to be cheese! But my cravings for that have been surprisingly non-existent. I am going to try my best to stay away from it for a while because I have realized that it really effects me in a negative way and I have to say I am loving the way I have been feeling recently! 

I know I say that in just about every post, but its so true. And when you think about it, 21 days is not long at all! I've already developed so many healthy habits that I will take through life and I'm not even finished with my second challenge! 

Which brings me to my last point of this post… My 21 day cleanse from Citron Nutrition will be over this coming week. Let me know what you guys think I should do next!


No comments:

Post a Comment