Is that even possible? Turns out, it is! I was just as shocked as you. But, I honestly couldn't feel better going into November!
Just because I am on a cleanse (finished week 1 FYI), doesn't mean I can't have fun! I was still able to go out with my friends and dress up. I used some serious willpower to turn down all the candy and food at the bar crawl though! Being able to say no to those things that are truly bad for you body is extremely empowering. For me, seeing how far I've come and how great I feel gives me more motivation than anything!
Three things that have gotten me through the cleanse :
1. Sun Butter (like peanut butter but with sunflower seeds, not peanuts)
2. Avocados (because who doesn't love avocados)
3. Vegetable Broth (fills you up when you feel like snacking!)
In addition to my cleanse, I was able to welcome November in a wonderful way with aerial yoga. It's really been a fun way to bring yoga into my weekend and switch up my practice. I've just started beginner level classes so I am hoping soon to move into the mixed level classes.
Yoga is such a great way for my to quiet my mind, tone my muscles, and be in the present moment.

No comments:
Post a Comment