Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Stay Inspired


Get on your mat. 

I was unable to make it to class today so I spent some time on my mat practicing a few poses I have been working on. 

I was first introduced to Side Crow in one of my Power Yoga classes in December. 
I fell on my head…

I didn't try again for a couple weeks after because I didn't think I'd be able to do it. It came up in another Power class the first week of January. 
I fell on my head… again.
But something had changed. My attitude. 
I felt inspired to see what I could make of this pose. Today, I finally was able to hold this pose with control. I just had to share because I was so excited!


"Yoga is a powerful vehicle for change. As you build strength, you start to believe in your own potential." ~Tiffany Cruikshank


No comments:

Post a Comment