Monday, November 24, 2014

W.O.W. (Workout of the Week)


I used to do Pure Barre all the time in college and loved it! My mom got me hooked. I felt lean, toned and graceful. But as most "boutique" workouts, keeping up became too expensive for me and I hadn't attended a class in over a year. I have a couple of the videos but its not the same energy that being in a class gives you. 

But this past weekend, while visiting my aunt who is an avid barre girl, I joined her for a class. I knew when I agreed that this was going to be a terrible idea. 

Because I remembered how much I LOVE PURE BARRE. But even getting so excited about it, I can't justify the cost on top of my gym membership and yoga classes. I wish they would realize how much some people (me) want to continue to be a part of the barre family and can't!



For now, I'll just have to try the videos again and hopefully get the same energy!  The soreness I felt in my triceps, abs, gluteus, and thighs was just confirmation of how much I need some Pure Barre in my life again. It would be investing in my health and wellness but… 

I'm going to have to survive without the classes for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment