Today I had the choice to place my mat at the front of the room or stay in the back. I am no great yogi, that is for sure, but I chose the front of the room. I did this because I needed to realize that nobody cares how I look in the poses. I shouldn't even really care, as long as I am focusing on me and what I am doing at present time. I've really come to love crow. I feel totally balanced and that is a crazy thought!
I also went out of my comfort zone to ask for help from my teacher today after class. I want to start practicing headstands and honestly have no idea where to begin. The teacher stayed with me after class and helped show me how to work on the pose. Looks like I have something new to focus on :)
Did I mention how wonderful it feels to be in an actual class as opposed to practicing on the go? … ABSOLUTELY wonderful
No comments:
Post a Comment