I'm starting this blog for a few reasons.
1. I'd like to hold myself accountable
2. I'd like to practice my writing
3. I think it sounds fun!
So feel free to follow my posts. I'll be choosing/completing different challenges and I am open to suggestions! One challenge at a time.
I am beginning with a yoga challenge. I'll participate once a day whether it is a class, video, or of my own practice. I have not always loved doing yoga but in the recent years, I have come to really enjoy it. Patience isn't something I am great at (I can admit it…) but I have noticed that I practice this trait more and more when I practice yoga. I am going to try to post a photo every day to hold myself accountable. And I would like to remind everyone that this is a no judgement zone :)

No comments:
Post a Comment