ILikeAGoodChallenge

This is my health and wellness blog for me to write about… well anything I feel like! I love yoga and the gym. I love to cook and drink wine. I love reading and being outdoors. I consider myself a positive person… Oh! And I love to challenge myself to create better habits in my life and that is mostly what my blog is about.

Friday, October 17, 2014

Day 14 - Savasana

Need to take things as they come, especially this coming weekend/week! I'll be traveling for week and I am very excited. I have been working hard and long all week preparing for this :)



Posted by Unknown at 5:50 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Things I Love

  • Pinot Noir
  • My Clarisonic
  • Almond Milk Lattes
  • Vinyasa Flow Yoga
  • Menu Planning

Popular Posts

  • The moment you've all been waiting for...
  • Stay Inspired
  • W.O.W. (Workout of the Week)
  • "Make up a new recipe" Sunday?
  • It's about Progress, not Perfection

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2014 (32)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ▼  October (23)
      • Healthy Habits
      • Day 21 - This is the end and a new beginning
      • Day 20 - Balancing act
      • Day 19 - post airport stretch
      • Day 18 - yoga in the dark
      • Day 17-cleansing breath?
      • Day 16 - eagle at The Castle
      • Day 15 - yoga on the go?
      • Day 14 - Savasana
      • Day 13 - Peace
      • Day 12 - practice practice practice
      • Day 11 - Warrior 2
      • Day 10 - Welcome to the hot zone
      • Day 9 - Warrior 1
      • Day 8 - Camel
      • Day 7 - breathe in, breathe out
      • Day 6 - Detox Yoga
      • Day 5 - Yoga at work
      • Day 4 - its a choice
      • Day 3 - My first… yelfie?
      • Day 2 - Mountain
      • Day 1 - Yoga on the roof
      • 21-Day Yoga Challenge
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.