This is my health and wellness blog for me to write about… well anything I feel like! I love yoga and the gym. I love to cook and drink wine. I love reading and being outdoors. I consider myself a positive person… Oh! And I love to challenge myself to create better habits in my life and that is mostly what my blog is about.
Sunday, October 19, 2014
Day 16 - eagle at The Castle
I prioritized this morning. My only morning where I don't have to be ready to go til 9! (It's a sleep in morning - obviously) well, I still woke up early to make sure I could get my yoga/exercise in for the day. This place is absolutely beautiful and I plan to run on one of the trails around the hotels another morning. But as you can see... The traveling hasn't stopped me yet! Ready to take on this program!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment