Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Day 11 - Warrior 2

Just over halfway through my yoga challenge! Need to start thinking of my next challenge…

Okay, I think that three hot classes in a row is my limit for now. I know I will feel it in my shoulders and triceps tomorrow. We did a lot of work in chaturanga and flowing today. I could have stayed in savasana forever. 

The teacher had a really interesting reading at the end of class. I wish I could remember exactly what she said but it had to do with not worrying or focusing on time and distance but thinking about the present state you are in and being happy in the moment. I love when the readings at the end of class relate to what I am feeling at that time. 

I know that I can practice this more everyday. For those of you that know me well, I love to plan things and I become stressed when things do not go as planned. This is probably something that I need to let go of and stay present.


No comments:

Post a Comment